Hello

Hope you’re doing well.

I am Harsha, Sr.Recruiter  from Ameri Resource INC.

One of my clients is looking for *.NET Front End Developer for 3+ months
Contract in  Marlborough, MA.* Please go through the below job description,
if this position interest you  share me your updated profile along your
preferred phone number and flexible timings to reach .

Ø               Title                  :      .NET Front End Developer

Ø               Location            :      Marlborough, MA.

Ø               Position type     :      3+ Month (Contract)

*Please share candidates profile who can do inperson interview on this
friday*

JOB DESCRIPTION:

•             5+ years of STRONG VB.NET, C#.NET coding is a MUST HAVE.

•             Experience with HTML5, CSS3, CMS and JavaScript is REQUIRED.

•             Must have customer facing web application development
experience, NOT just internal application development.

Many Thanks,

Harshavardhana

*Ameri Resources Inc.*
har...@ameriresources.com