Hello,

Please share resumes at t...@auraanalytics.com or can call me at desk

Title: C++ Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 12 Months (Possibility of extension)

*Minimum 9 years profile *

*Need GC/USC Only*

Must Have Skill: C++ multi-threaded server developer with Webserver
experience

C++ multi-threaded server development with Webserver experience

Description

He/she will be developing system software that enables website to be highly
scalable and stable as we strive to handle tremendous amount of payment
transactions and develop new features at fast rate.

We are looking for someone who has had experience developing robust
libraries, framework, and also understands complexities involved in
supporting, maintaining the software.

Understanding of HTTP protocol, C++ is MUST. Previous experience working on
webservers or app servers would be a plus.

1. Experience in developing, maintaining infrastructure code (like
libraries, framework) or scalable services.

2. Good handle on HTTP protocol. Understanding of CGI, servlet would be a
plus.

3. Experience working in colaborative environment, working with team
members spread across different geographical regions.

4. Good communication skills.

5. Experienced with code review and ability to mentor other members of the
team.

6. Python programming experience

Thank You

Teja