Hi Partner,

Currently I am looking for a position of *Business Analyst* for one of our
exclusive clients based at *Des Moines, Iowa*.
Please share some matching resume.

*Job description:*

*US Citizens and GC Holders Only*

*Role: Business Analyst*

*Location:* *Des Moines, Iowa*

*Assignment Duration: 12 months *

years of experience to support data analytics efforts focusing on
retirement plan participants. This individual will be responsible for the
discovery phase of these efforts and will be accountable to ensure the
solutions meet business partners’ needs in making data-driven decisions.
The results will be used to drive business decisions and strategy.

Requires demonstrated experience and ability to lead a project end-to-end
and rally colleagues and customers around a vision. Taking vague and poorly
defined needs and objectives, then working with teammates to design and
deliver a data solution around these objectives will be required. Attention
to detail and accuracy as well as analytical/critical thinking skills to
drive conclusions from data are also needed. Must be able to develop
effective relationships with business partners, understand the business
situation, and think strategically from both the business and IT
perspectives. Ability to communicate findings into content understandable
to a wide variety of audiences is critical, as is the ability to work with
differing personalities, technical skill and business knowledge.

Required technical skills and experience include:

·         query tools (SQL, SAS, etc)

·         data warehouses and Business Intelligence environments

·         Excel, and ability to interpret data models. In-depth
understanding of data concepts such as dimensional modeling, data quality,
data stewardship, and metadata also needed.

·         Individual will collaborate with data architect on data strategy.
Experience with the Atlassian suite of agile tools such as JIRA and
Confluence a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Amit Kumar*

*Next Level Business Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

*Phone: **904-371-2917**| Fax: +1 (608) 646 - 8326*

*Email: amit.ku...@nlbservices.com <amit.ku...@nlbservices.com> |
GTalk: recruiter.amitk*

*Web: www.nlbservices.com <http://www.nlbservices.com/>*

*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.