Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

We have new urgent job open for Java Developer with our client. Please
check with the below job description for your review, If you have any
candidate available please send their updated resume along with the contact
details.

*Please share me your suitable consultant to ir...@globalwebmaster.us
<ir...@globalwebmaster.us>*

*Need Local Candidate with min 8+ year of exp and willing to go for F2F
interview.*

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6-9 months CTH
Rate: Open
*Face to Face interview is must.*

The trick is FL or GA they don’t want to have to fly in from too far away
F2F will be required most likely esp since they want to hire perm
 eventually

This is for a front end web based project and they must have strong
projects with front end based
Must have J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, OOP, JavaScript JQuery, JSON, AJAX,
Weblogic, Windows and Unix
Backend MS SQL and or Oracle SQL
Any other tools and technologies are a big plus & a 4 yr degree is also a
plus

Warm Regards,

Syed Irfan
Global Webmaster Inc.