Hello,

Please respond with any available profile to t...@auraanalytics.com or can
call me at desk for further queries…….

Job Title: SQL Server DBA

Location: Dublin,OH

Duriation: 3+months

*Need GC and USC Only*

·         I have an immediate need for a SQL Server DBA (senior) in Dublin,
Ohio ASAP.

·         This is for project work so most off hours work should be
scheduled and there is no on-call.

·         This is a first shift position from April 1st through June 30th.

·         There could be potential for an extension but we will give 30
days’ notice prior to the contract ending so adequate time is given to find
new work.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Teja *
Aura analytics LLC