*!!!! Immediately Needed Programmer with Ruby on Rails !!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Title             : Programmer with Ruby on Rails
Location     : San Francisco, CA
Duration     : 3-4 Months Contract

Responsibilities:
The Programmer will assist in gathering and extracting data from XML
documents. The data gathered by the forms will need to be normalized and
cleansed before being imported into the existing web based system aka Data
Cleansing.
The Programmer will maintain the existing Ruby on Rails based modules of our
clients management system. In addition, the Programmer will create new
functionality and new systems to support our clients programs, as needed.
The Programmer will pull data from the existing systems, in whatever format
required, as needed for reporting purposes.
The Programmer will assist with Data Migration, extracting data from
existing Postgres database and formatting it into CSV files for migration
into MicroEdge GIFTS (a COTS based grants management system that CIRM has
licensed).
Requirements
·At least 5 years experience in creating web applications and
object-oriented design.
·At least 2 years experience creating web applications using Ruby on Rails.
·Experienced in writing software in more than one programming language, one
of which must be Ruby.
·Facility with Ruby unit and integration testing frameworks.
·Experienced user of Software Configuration Management systems (SVN, CVS,
Git etc).
·Experience with databases, SQL queries and overall database design –
PostgreSQL a plus.
·Experience in Javascript and AJAX framework (any one or more of Dojo,
Prototype, jQuery, script.aculo.us, ExtJS).
·Experienced user of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
·Experience taking active role in architecture and design.
·Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
·Ability to communicate realistic assessments of project status.
·Ability to compile thorough documentation (as directed).
·Ability to manage tight deadlines.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 293