Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*SQL Server Developer*

*Los Angeles, CA*

*12+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Client : Union Bank*

*Face-To-Face Required After Telephonic !!*

*Any Visa is OK (But NO H1’s) !!*

*Requirements :*

·         SQL Developer with a minimum of 5 years technical experience.

·         *The candidate must have deep domain experience in data related
to banking products such as loans, deposits and investments. *

·         *The candidate must be able to articulate an understanding of the
detail data fields that comprise a loan, deposit or investment record, the
difference in indicative and analytical fields and their use in down stream
Risk and analytic tools and systems. *

·
*A working knowledge of Risk management processes and tools is necessary.
Experience with QRM staging, Polypaths or other risk analytic tools is
preferred The business understanding of data is a must have. It will weigh
as heavy as technical skill*

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: