Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Project Manager *in *New
York**.* Please go through the job description below and let me know if you
are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with
your most updated resume.

*Project Manager*

*Location: NYC, NY *

*Duration: 6+ months *

Need Project Manager with P&C and any ECM (onbase/one shield-will be
preferred) experience

PM certified will be plus.

Need a consultant with solid experience with Insurance Domain

*Detailed JD: *

·         Document Management/ECM – based on onBase integrated with
FirstBest product. Strong PM who can manage very large package
implementation, work with vendor and with BAs. First release in July. Ease
of mission and integration with ECM

·         FirstBest and OnBase – must coincide together.

*Skillset discussion: *

·         The highest consideration – P&C experience, UW and Claims; well
versed Enterprise PM. Understands PMO rigor and SDLC lifecycle stuff,
budgeting and time reporting, and manage those. New demand process in front
of App Dev project – moving them from Opp Phase to high level estimating –
into development. Following the project – some are in flight. Need to be
ushered from Demand. Someone who has CBA experience and moving into active
projects. Strong in that area. TMNAS has a very omnipresent EPMO.

·         We are looking for resources who are comfortable with Sr.
Business People – can respond to business, who understand the pressures of
business, who at the same time can be understanding but firm, in terms of
discipline and change management. Have to manage scope creep. Scope,
schedule and budget.

*Prioritized skill set: *

1) very clear understanding of experience in large scale project
management, who can coordinate disparate workstreams and teams

2) experience in insurance – in P&C

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Work :- 408-882-6373

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

Connect with me on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anurag-srivastava/56/910/554

*Empowering Technologies Services*

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions