*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available. *

*Role: Tandem consultant *

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Job Description:*

Strong on C and SQL on Tandem

HPNonStop (Tandem) - It is written in C language-

HP Non Stop Tandem Consultant

*Essential Functions of the Job:*

•           Analyze requirements for projects

•           Maintain, and upgrade Manual or Automated test scripts,
utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required
to execute test plans

•           Awareness, design, implement security requirements

•           Review and understand the implementation documentation. Also,
create the implementation plan for configuration changes.

•           Perform on-call duties acting as CM SME

*Technical:*

•           7+ Years of Non-Stop Tandem

•           Connex Experience – Base 24 Experience; this is similar to what
is used and will be extremely beneficial

•           Unix/Linux, Shell scripting

•           Java

•           Apache

•           XES (COTS package)