Hello Partners,

We have 3 positions for Technical Project manager with in Norfolk VA.

*Primary Skills:*

Health Care

Prior Big4 experience

Strong customer interaction skills

*Job Details:*

   - Experience as a Technical Program Manager, Development Manager, or
   similar experience.
   - Must have a strong technical background sufficient to understand
   nuances and challenges faced by development teams.
   - Have led one or more project teams involving large group of people
   working together to develop a software product.
   - At least four years of detailed system analysis including
   interpretation of marketing and business requirements and development of
   the related system design specifications.
   - Technical knowledge of Software Engineering practices, experience in a
   variety of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum,
   etc.).

·         Prior experience working with Big4 companies

·         Agile software development experience

·         Strong problem solving & analytical skills

·         Strong listening, communication, and customer service skills with
a consistently positive attitude

·         Critical Thinking with an ability to find solutions

·         Able to form and maintain effective working relationships
internally and externally

·         Excellent customer service skills with appropriate sense of
urgency and sensitivity to business needs

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Ability to function well within a cross-functional team setting
and independently

 Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com