Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com

Role: Documentum Architect

Location: Cupertino, CA
Length: 1 month

Rate: $70/hr all Inc.

Interview: Phone

The client would like to start ASAP and is really looking for someone to
help them define their SW Architecture for document management.

Skill set requirements:

1) The resources need to have a good understanding of the Documentum catalog
and how software components fit together

2) The project is about Documentum architecture design not implementation
planning

3) Only TIFF images (single page and multiple page image files) and PDF
documents are in scope for the current and new system

4) There is a demand publishing requirement for printing a selected grouping
of managed objects (TIFF and/or PDF documents)

5) There are 4,000 users

6) There are strict role-based access control policies for managed content

7) GNE has had issues getting a straight answer or even a consistent answer
from EMC about what software and hardware pieces are required, even though
GNE has provided a complete view to their requirements

8) Our team needs to have a good understanding of the Documentum and EMC ECA
product licensing options and policies