If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Test Engineer

*Project Location*

Baltimore, MD

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELE+SKYPE*

* Services provided include, but are not limited to the following: *a.
Writing source code (Java, C++, etc…_), adapting existing components,
compiling, linking and testing the developed components as units creating
test stubs and test data as necessary;
b. Fixing defects identified during unit testing and re-executing unit
tests to verify the expected behavior;
c. Translating the business requirements into a further level of detail
that describes how to implement the system;
d. Performing analysis and conceptual design on complex system components
and ensuring designs are accurately documented and receiving the
appropriate stakeholder approval;
e. Providing the appropriate support both ongoing and during the
integration and acceptance testing phases;
f. Entering hours into the Deltek time reporting system on a daily basis;
g. Adequately documenting all activities performed hereunder detailing: the
specific activity performed; the reason why the activity was performed; the
end result of the activity and the time spent on the activity;
h. Providing on-call support, system monitoring and system deficiency
identification; Other duties as agreed by the parties

Knowledge of healthcare data, claims, and systems, specifically Medicare,
is a plus. • Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training; 3+
years experience on one platform, multi database, multi-language or
multi-business application, or any combination of education and experience,
which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have
the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide
troubleshooting support.

*Best Regards*,

*Sourabh Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Email : sour...@rgtalent.com