Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent requirement of SharePoint Developer position at Los
Angeles, California. Kindly let me know if you are interested in the below
position ASAP.

*Job Title: SharePoint Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 36 Months Contract*

*** Need locals ONLY ***

*Required Qualification:*

* A minimum of seven (7) years of web application and web part development
experience in C# or VB.NET application development on

* SharePoint environment using Microsoft SQL Server.

* At least two (2) years of reporting tools experience in either *SAP
Crystal*

* Report or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) on SharePoint
platform.

* Good knowledge on HTML5, JQuery, Java Scripts, and CSS files on
SharePoint platform.

* Good knowledge on the SharePoint farm administration.

* Good knowledge on responsive design for web applications, native and
hybrid mobile application design and development.

*Desired Qualification*

* Experience with Telerik DevCraft development tools.

* Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).

* Good knowledge on native or hybrid mobile application development

* (HMAD) using Angular UI or Telerik AppBuilder.

* Certified in MCSD, MCPD or equivalent certification.

* Experience with Nintex or related workflow products.

Thanks & Regards

AVINASH SINGH

RadGov, Inc

6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200