Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*Java/Oracle/Ruby/Groovy Developer*

*Financial Institution*

*Location Columbus, Ohio*

*12 Months*

*Start: ASAP*

*NO H1B !!*

·         Designing, analyzing, evaluating, coding, testing, debugging, and
implementing complex software applications in support of various critical
business processes

·         Formulating and defining system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex information systems

·         Preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be
written

·         Work independently on all phases of applications systems
analysis, programming activities and testing

·         Exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action

·         Working directly with internal customers, including senior
executives, developing a solid understanding of the business problem for
which the applications are being designed

·         Assisting internal customers with questions regarding the
functionality of applications

·         Leading the analysis of packaged software being evaluated for use

·         Working off-hours and weekends occasionally, as required by
project work, systems maintenance, and staffing

*Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.*

Full Name:

Current location:

Contact number:

Rate on C2C: