!! Need - *UX/UI Designer in Philadelphia,PA *- NO H1B CANDIDATES !!

Position    :    UX/UI Designer

Location   :    Philadelphia,PA

Duration   :    6+ months

*NEED GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS ONLY - NO H1B CANDIDATES*

*Skills and Experience Required:*

   - Developing a next generation product suite which will transform
   learning in the healthcare space.
   - Reporting to the UX/UI Design Lead we now require a UX/UI Designer to
   create a best-in-class experience and attractive interface to the end-user
   for our innovative range of education products.
   - As UX/UI Designer the successful candidate will work closely with the
   Project Manager and team leads to ensure we are developing world-class
   applications.
   - The successful candidate will suggest user interactions and design
   principles that create a delightful user experience.
   - You will work as part of a strong, close knit team and will contribute
   to a positive team working environment.
   - Strong hands-on experience (3+ years) , skills and knowledge across
   the breadth of User Experience, User Interaction, and Visual Design

Regards,

Chris Roe - Staffing Manager,

Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*