*Mail me your updated resume on manjul.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: $45/hr MAX *

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*.Net Developer” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: East St Louis, IL*

*Required:*

Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 3+ years of software
development experience Strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC HTML/CSS, XML
JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Razor Knowledge of object-oriented
principles Experience working with relational databases such as SQL
Server/T-SQL NUnit Strong personal skills and the ability to work in groups
Experience writing technical documents

*Responsibilities*

Responsible for developing real-time server and web based applications on
our Intellitrain \ Remote Diagnostic platform for locomotives. Intellitrain
platform consist of data acquisition, business intelligence, REST API, and
reporting services which developer will be working on. Work closely with
the senior development staff, business analysts, domain experts, quality
assurance, and project manager Should be proficient in Object Oriented
Programing and competent to work on Web GUI development Should take a
product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing
and implementation and support. Ability to work in a fast pace and
iterative development environment

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter