Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Business Objects(BO) Report Developer*

*6+ months*

*Location: Columbus Georgia*

*Client: Aflac*

*No H1B !!*

* Education & Experience:*

Bachelor s degree in programming/systems, or computer science, and four to
six years of administration experience managing a large environment, or an
equivalent combination of experience and education
Three plus years of experience on supporting Business Objects XI 3.0
(required)

* Job Knowledge & Skills*

Demonstrated success in building, implementing and supporting Business
Intelligence enterprise reporting, and analytical solutions.
Experience with implementation of at least 2 enterprise installations and
managed more than 500 Assets across 5000 users (required)
Experience with monitoring, maintenance, administration, performance,
scheduling, security, upgrade/
Strong working knowledge in administering, deploying, installing and
configuring Business Objects. Excellent design, development and testing
experience in Business Objects Enterprise.
Experience with building a Business Objectives environment from the ground
up in a virtualized cluster environment; knowledge on understanding of
virtualization technologies (a plus)
Strong working knowledge of the Integration between BOBJ and other SAP
products (e.g. ERP, BW). Expertise in sizing and configuring various
Business Objects services.
Strong understanding of Universe, Web Intelligence , Crystal Reports,
Analysis, Explorer, MoBI , Infoview, Webi, and Import Wizard tool.
Strong knowledge in management of BOBJ Security for XI 3.1 and up
Experience configuring Active Directory in Business Objects for SSO.

*Technical Skills:*

Knowledge or Skill (Advanced)
Troubleshooting
Database Backup and Recovery
Database Capacity Planning
Database Design
Database Implementation
Database Monitoring
Database Replication
Database Testing
Database Upgrades and Reorg
Migration from BOXIR3 to BI 4.0
Crystal reports and Xcelsisus dashboards
Integration w/ SAP BW, SAP Core & Hana
BOE architecture, security & user/group/folder administration
CMS management, BO clustering, high availability, fault-tolerance, BO
process management & auditing
BO SDK for business process management and system maintenance
Central Management Console, Query Management, LCM, Upgrade Management Tool
and Business Views
SQL Server
Central Configuration Manager (CMS)

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

W: *609-632-0354*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<sa...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.