I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for ETL Developer in Atlanta,
GA. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months

First round phone, second round in person
Get 1 reference

We are seeking for a Junior to mid-level ETL developer who is strong in
Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming to join our decision support team.
Candidate will be trained in IBM Data Stage and be responsible for design,
develop and maintain etl jobs using the tool.
3-4 years of experience with Oracle 10g, 11g.
Strong PL/SQL programming experience.
Data warehousing knowledge and experience is a plus.
Understanding of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) processes to support Data
Migration / Transformation.
Knowledge of  Data Stage or experience with any ETL tool is a plus.
Experience with TOAD.
Knowledge on Dimensional Modelling concepts is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team with minimum
supervision.
Should be a strong team player and have good communication skills.

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
(201) 588-9137 Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com