Hello

Hope you are doing great

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position. Pleas
share resume’s on m...@onspotserve.com

   - *Client Name: *State of Iowa
   - *Job Location: *Des Moines, Iowa
   - *Assignment Duration: *6 months
   - *Title: *Sharepoint Developer
   - *Interview: *Phone & Skype

*Job Description*

*Our client in Des Moines, Iowa is seeking a SharePoint Developer.*

*5+ years of experience.*

The client requires a SharePoint Developer to redesign several elements of
the Public Health Tracking Portal and other ad hoc tasks.

SharePoint Developer needed to implement a new theme for the
client's Public Health Tracking portal. The portal uses SharePoint as the
back end. A recent proof of concept used a Theme from a third-party vendor
along with jQuery code to enhance the look of the site and allow for
improved menu management. The project is anticipated to be completed July
31. During this time frame, the developer will finalize the implementation
of the theme selected from a third-party vendor and integrate the jQuery
code. The developer will assist in testing the solution and moving it to
production.

*Skills*: Good written and verbal communication, Fluent in SharePoint
design and development, Fluent in jQuery, Able to support testing and
production moves
------------------------------

*Kind Regards ..*

*Mani Sharma*
Sr. Technical Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
E:
*m...@onspotserve.com <m...@onspotserve.com> *1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
* www. <http://www.hanac.us/>onspotserve.com <http://onspotserve.com>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*