Hello

Hope you’re doing well.

I am Harsha, Sr.Recruiter  from Ameri Resources.

One of my clients is looking for *Oracle Financial Analyst for Long-term
in  NYC, NY*. Please go through the below job description, if this position
interest you  share me your updated profile along your preferred phone
number and flexible timings to reach .

·         *Title                   :  **Oracle Financial Systems Analyst*

·         *Location           :    NYC,NY*

·         *Position Type  :  Long-term *

*Locals to NY NJ Stamford CT and Philadelphia PA regions*

   1. Hedge Funds – Top  Preference
   2. Alternative Investments – Second Preference
   3. Investment Banking – third Preference

*Skills*

   - At least three years functional analyst experience performing
   production support of Oracle EBS and Hyperion or comparable Enterprise
   Resource Planning (ERP) financial system.
   - At least three years of B.A. experience in roles of progressively
   increasing responsibility including team lead and project management.
   - *Proficient in Oracle Financials Functional knowledge - experience of
   implementing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management,
   Projects, Fixed Assets and General Ledger in Oracle 11i and/or Release 12.*

   - Experience adding or changing system configurations.
   - Experience documenting and implementing system or business process
   changes to address new business requirements or implement new system
   functionality.
   - Advanced skills with analysis and design including working with
   stakeholders to understand and document business requirements, system
   integration and business process redesign.
   - Knowledge and experience with multiple types of testing: unit,
   regression, integration, end-to-end, performance testing and cutover
   preparation testing.
   - Strong communication skills, including the ability to present concise
   analysis in both written and spoken form and experience documenting
   business processes and writing systems documentation.
   - Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and
   Outlook) and SharePoint .
   - SQL skills highly desired but not necessary.
   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Finance or related field
   or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
   successfully perform the essential duties of the job.

*Harshavardhana, AmeriResources 908-888-6074 *

*har...@ameriresources.com* <har...@ameriresources.com>

*https://www.linkedin.com/in/harsha-vardhaan-2230a5b9*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harsha-vardhaan-2230a5b9>

*www.ameriresources.com* <http://www.ameriresources.com/>

*Disclaimer  : This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line along with the email id to
be removed. "Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract,
whether directly, or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge
that such employment of the Consultant's services will not cause
displacement of anyU.S.workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days
before and continuing 90 days after the date of commencement of said
services**.*