Hello,
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position and if you are available please reply  with your most recent
updated

resume along with contact details.

*Title: SCRUM Product OwnerDuration: 6+ months Contract to
HireLocation:Southfield, MI  (There is a chance this could also be done in
Hartford, CT)*
Reminder required to submit to UHG
·        DOB – MM/DD
·        Last 5 SSN
·        If they have worked at UHG in the past, I need to know if they
were perm or contractor

Job Responsibiliies:
Product Owner for an Integration Service Layer program
Part of the Integration Service Layer team with 10-15 team members of which
some are from business, some IT; working as part of a scrum development

team with defined scope of work to be delivered

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position
• Execution, Management and Reporting
• Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
• Partners with Scrum Master in supporting Scrum Framework
• Shares and decomposes Features into user stories (non-technical)
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer and product needs
• Works closely with Product Manager to represent capabilities and features
at team level
• Ensures traceability between PRD to Features to user stories
• Review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria
• Periodically re-prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer
feedback, market changes and business priority as communicated by the
Product

Manager
• Formally accepts the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met
and demo-ed
• Actively participates in Product Backlog grooming sessions,
retrospectives, defect management and project team’s release planning
sessions
• Access-able for the team to answer questions, and during Sprint planning
sessions, and Daily Scrum.
• Owns the continual acceptance criteria for business value story user
stories, which is Demo-ed by the team

Guidance
• Understanding of customer's business and product in order to write
effective business value user story in support of feature delivery
• Product Owner must be available daily to work with the development teams

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities:

Familiarity with scrum/agile techniques; Familiarity with Rally - basic
agile management tool
What skills/attributes are a must have?
Agile Product Owner experience
Healthcare background/experience
Systems Analyst/Business Analyst
Scrum Master/PM
Negotiation skills

What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Some IT experience

Jenny Smith l Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No # 609-935-3773 Ext:101 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not

interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any

e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry
for the inconvenience. inconvenience