Hi,

Reply on: nick.hay...@halcyonvirtual.com

This is Nick from Halcyon Virtual Technology Group. I would like to
know whether you would be interested in a project opportunity with one
of our Client for the below mentioned position. If so, Please send the
updated resume of your's as soon as possible.

Will appreciate if you can include your contact numbers.

Kindly find the below requirement for your review.

SAP PLM PM

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 8 Months

Rate : Open

2 Reference Mandatory

Please send the resume matching to the requirement

Mandatory Skills Required:

Comments:  Please send 3-4 sentence overview of relevant SAP SRM
experience
to include with resume.

Requirement

Position's name: SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant

Job Role & Skill Set: Package Solution Consultant - SAP.PLM.PM

Requested service/service area: SAP - Forecast to Produce & Logistics

Required skills: Strong SAP Plant Maintenance skills and experience.
Strong
oral and written communication skills. Client STRONGLY prefers
resources
local to Houston or other close in cities in the southwest.

If you are interested, please revert back my mail with the following
details. They will assist us in placing you with our client

.  Your word Format Updated Resume.
.  Your Availability for the Project.
.  Best Time to contact / Contact Number
.  You're Rates
.  Your Current Location
.  You're Visa Status

I look forward to working with you.

If you have any queries or questions you can get in touch with me.

Regards,
Nick Hayday
Business Development Executive || Call @ 678-648-4116 / 704-909-0087
|| Halcyon Virtual Technology Group || nick.hay...@halcyonvirtual.com
|| Visit Us ||

Halcyon Virtual Technology Group is a software-consulting firm with
offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Richmond, Virginia. Halcyon
specializes in delivering Enterprise Solutions in Security (IBM –
Tivoli, Sun and Oracle), Applications (SAP), and Application
Integration (TIBCO and WebMethods). We are partners with IBM, Sun
Microsystems, Oracle, TIBCO and Software AG (formerly WebMethods).

A Female-Minority Owned and Operated IT Consulting Firm.