Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the  (Downtown Brooklyn, NY) is currently
seeking a (UI/UX Designer) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

Title: UI/UX Designer
Location: Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

*!!NOTE: NEED LOCAL TO NY !!*

*Requirements:*At least 8 years of experience in a web or application
development group.
Online portfolio required including responsive websites.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Expert HTML and CSS knowledge
Strong JavaScript knowledge.
Excellent responsive design and Bootstrap framework knowledge
Experience prototyping with Axure or similar tools
Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and
Illustrator preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Interface Design, or related program or
equivalent years of professional experience.

*Responsibilities:*Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
Define and prototype user interfaces
Create supporting documentation such as wireframes, flow charts, and
process maps
Research usability trends and keep up with industry standards
Gather and analyze metrics
Participate in, or lead, usability testing
Collaborate closely with senior UX and product management to refine and
deliver solutions
Collaborate closely with back-end developers to ensure effective execution
of designs

*Mush Have:*Write or debug HTML, XML, CSS, SASS, JavaScript or jQuery.
Assist in writing custom controls using .NET, Ajax and third-party plug-ins
such as Telerik.
Create interactive website parts using Flash and/or FLEX website
development tools, as well as creating fallback systems for iOS systems and
other non-Flash devices.

*Thanks and Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies | Web: **www.cognizantechnologies.com*
<http://www.cognizantechnologies.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515Direct: (609) 736-0817
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com>* Gtalk: **recruiterct2...@gmail.com*
<recruiterct2...@gmail.com>