Java Architect
12 month contract
Boston, MA
 ONLY GRRENCARD OR CITIZEN

Our Direct Client Located in Boston, Massachusetts is seeking for a J2EE
Architect, a Sr. Java Developer and a Mid Level Java Developer for a 12+
month contract position.

The consultant should be able to attend a face to face interview in Boston,
Massachusetts after a phone screen.

*No Skype or Telecommute is allowed.* The position is open for C2C or W2

We don't disclose the name of the client unless we are submitting the
resume to the client.

*Required Skills:*

   - 10+ years of in-depth experience with the design and hands-on
   development of reliable, high performance transactional J2EE applications.
   - 2+ years of experience with AWS is a must.
   - Experience in application performance benchmarking and tuning.
   - Experience with Cloud environments, JBoss, Hibernate, multiple
   databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQLServer), and workflow or application
   integration systems preferred.
   - 7+ Experience working on development of distributed, SOA and web based
   application
   - 7+ years' experience in Java/J2EE, object-oriented design and various
   design patterns
   - 7+ years' experience with Oracle RDBMS, including experience with
   creating tables, indexes, triggers, stored procedures, and optimizing
   performance.
   - Experience in the commercial insurance field is required.

Regards,
*Stella Ross,*
412-238-8594,
stella.r...@itbtalent.com,