Hello,

We are looking for a suitable consultant for the following
requirement, kindly go through it
and please send your replies with qualified matching resume, contact
details, current location,
visa status, ASAP.

When submitting a resume please include:

Candidate's first and last name
Rate
Contact number
Candidate’s Current Location:

Please note!!! Since there are so many skills required please complete
and return a completed skills matrix (attached and pasted below) to
help choose which candidates will be called.

MDM Project Manager
Project location :- Phoenix, AZ
Duration :– 3 Months

We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to coordinate
several fasttracked
projects related to the delivery of a Health Care Practitioner (HCP)
aggregate spend compliance
solution.

Requirements:

Experience managing complex pharma or medical device Master Data
Management (MDM) or
data hub implementations within the past two years
Experience managing projects involving the concurrent implementation
of multiple key systems
Experience coordinating large project teams
Proactive management style
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good,
active listening skills.

Preferred experience:

Primary PM for the successful delivery of an HCP aggregate spend
solution
Experience managing projects involving the integration of MDM with
expense reporting,
financial, and CRM applications

Skills Matrix

Skill
How Many Years Used
Year Last Used
 Project Manager
Master Data Management (MDM)
Healthcare

Will your company pay expenses to send candidate to client location
for F2F interview after a telephone screen?

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan Moore

JIVA InfoTech Inc.
732-654-9068 x 223