*Hello Friends*

*Hope you are doing great*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position, Please
share your consultant on **m...@onspotserve.com* <m...@onspotserve.com>

*Title: Application Developer II (PeopleSoft HCM Techno Functional
Consultant)*

*Location: Owings Mills, MD*

*Contract: 8 months (with possibility of extension until next year)*

*Positions Open: 2*

*Interview: Phone/Skype Interview Client: *

*Job description:*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Develop, Test, and Implement efficient and maintainable program
logic for existing and new applications in accordance with the technical
specifications

·         Generate clear and concise documentation as required within the
programs and application documentation repository.

·         Analysis, development and completion of critical reporting for
departmental and executive needs

·         Designed, developed and managed initiatives/special projects
databases

*Requirements:*

·         *10 years of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 experience (HCM 9.2 experience is
desired)*

·         *A Techno-functional consultant (60% Technical, 40% Functional)
experienced in building apps from ground up (Built on people tools). Can
gather all requirements, have technical expertise to design application
from ground up*

·         Good understanding of core modules HR, Base Benefits, Benefits
Administration, TAM/CG, NA Payroll ,Time & Labor and self-service modules

·         Experience in *designing and developing bolt-on applications in
PeopleSoft*

·         Ability to translate user requirements to functional requirements

·         Experience with *PeopleCode, AWE, Application Engine, Component
Interface, SQR, designing records & pages*

·         *Experience with Oracle 11i (SQL tuning)*

·         Bachelor's degree in a related area

·         Must possess demonstrated proficiency for multiple application
platforms.

·         Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required

·         Good oral and written communications abilities, strong
interpersonal skills for customer interfacing (need someone who can get
requirements, do analysis, and come up with technical solutions).

*Kind Regards ..*

*Mani Sharma*
Sr. Technical Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
E: m...@onspotserve.com | URL: www. <http://www.hanac.us/>*onspotserve.com
<http://onspotserve.com>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*