*Hi *

*Greetings from MGL Americas*...........

I have an opportunity for *JAVA (TDD) Developer *in* Madison, WI. *Find the
requirement details. Let me know if you have any consultants available with
you. **

*Position:*

*Position:    Programmer Analyst*

*Location:   Madison, WI*

*Duration:   6 Months+ *

*Positions:   4 *

*Need some one with 8+ years experience on TDD (Test Driven Development)
method and can attend in person interview. *

*Skills required:*

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills *     8+ Yrs.

·         Developing production web applications in a team environment *
8+ Yrs.

·         Test-Driven Development (TDD) *   8+ Yrs.

·         Java Development with WSAD *  8+ Yrs.

·         Java Hibernate Framework *  8+ Yrs.

·         Java Servlet *   8+ Yrs.

·         Java Struts Framework * 8+ Yrs

*If interested please forward me a copy of your consultant’s resume in word
format along with following details.*

   - *Full Name: *
   - *Present Location: *

   - *Expected Hourly pay rate:* **

   - *Date of Availability: *
   - *Work Authorization: *
   - *Filled out skill and reference sheet (attached):* **

*          *

*With regards,*

*Srikar*
*Executive Recruiter,*
*MGL Americas INC.,*
*1249 South River Road, Suite 102*

*Cranbury**, NJ**:- 08512*

*Tel: 609-395-8380* *x 2018*

*Fax: 609-860-6414*
*srika...@mgl.com*
*www.mgl.com* <http://www.mgl.com/>*.*

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email addresses to
be removed in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience