*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com
<prasadnj...@sraoss.com>*

*Position: L3 Storage Back Up Engineer  *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Prefer local *

*Duration: 24 months+*

L3 Storage Back Up Engineer

·        Knowledge of backup technologies and best practices

·        Knowledge and experience with backup and recovery concepts,
techniques, and products.

·        Knowledge of replication approaches, technologies, and products.

·        Hands-on experience administering *EMC Networker, DataDomain,
Avamar*,  Data Protection Advisor, Netbackup, BackupExec , HP Data
Protector, Data Protection Manager (DPM) [others?] *Zerto & Oracle ZFS.*

·        Hands-on experience administering - StorageTek, HP, Quantum, Dell,
[others?] tape libraries. *No Tape.*

·        Ensure backup jobs are successful.

·        Perform racking/un-racking of equipment

·        Configure fiber channel connected tape drives and libraries.

·        Establish backup jobs on destination systems.

·        Install backup agents.

·        Monitor and act on failed backup jobs.

·        Configure virtual backup appliances.

·        Run data protection reports.

·        Track migration progress.

·        Troubleshoot and resolve backup system failures and technical
issues.

Regards,

Prasad

SRA OSS, Inc