Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Ruby on Rails
Developer *in *Richfield, MN.* Please go through the job description below
and let me know if you are available and interested for this position.
Please reply me back with your most updated resume.

*Position: **Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location: **Richfield, MN*

*Type: Contract*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Role

 *Ruby on Rails Developer*

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

This role involves design and creation of new, highly scalable
applications, and extension and maintenance of existing applications.
Primarily in Ruby, you’ll be engaged in pair programming, refactoring, Test
Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD). As part of
the self-directed, high performance team, you must be able to articulate
design ideas for a system and collaborate with a team to reach a decision.

The ideal candidate:
· Is self-directed and shared collective ownership for design decisions
· Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
· Comfortable in a pair programming environment
· Strong favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
· Up to date with current tools and techniques
· Comfortable working in an agile environment
· Comfortable working in an Apple MacBook development environment

*Must Have: *· Ruby Programming
· Ruby testing frameworks (e.g. rspec or minitest)
· Agile delivery
· Pair Programming
· Test Driven Development
· Git Source Control
· Development in Unix and Mac environments
· RESTful web services

Nice to have

· Ruby on Rails, or similar Ruby web development framework
· Relevant Professional Experience with Queues and Queuing frameworks (e.g.
Rabbit, ZeroMQ)
· Relevant Professional Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo and
Cassandra)
· Relevant Professional Experience with Infrastructure Automation (Vagrant
and Chef)
· Relevant Professional Experience with Content Management Systems

Total experience in required skill (years)

10+

Work Location

Richfield, MN

Duration

6 months

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Work :- 408-882-6373

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

Connect with me on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anurag-srivastava/56/910/554

*Empowering Technologies Services*

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions