Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *ETL Tester *in *Austin,
TX.* Please go through the job description below and let me know if you are
available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with your
most updated resume.

*TITLE:  ETL Tester (Informatica)*

*LOCATION: Austin, TX*

*Duration:  4 month contract*

*Any visa is fine but need locals for Face to Face*

SKILLS:  Data Warehouse and BI testing with strong SQL and ETL data
analytical skills; strong SQL for validating business rules

SKILLS- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing
standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives. Analysis of requirements, mapping specifications, and
design documents. Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and
execution of test scripts.

Experience in Data warehousing (DWH) and BI testing with strong SQL and ETL
data analytical skills.

The tester is responsible for analyzing mapping documents, validating data
transformation rules, and performing data validation.

Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track
defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.

Should be strong in SQL for validating business rules.

Strong analytical skills to think through requirements and develop
exhaustive test cases.

Excellent communication skills to coordinate and collaborate with the
client team. Ability to work
independently.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Work :- 408-882-6373

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

Connect with me on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anurag-srivastava/56/910/554

*Empowering Technologies Services*

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions