*Hi,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: QA Analyst Location: Schaumburg, IL Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Must have 9+ Years experience.*
*In-Person Interview*

Web based testing and strong SQL experience
Demonstrated Experience/Knowledge with creation, execution, and
documentation of test plans
Demonstrated Experience/Knowledge with gathering, manipulating, and
analyzing test date

Experience working within Agile Methodology/Environment

Experience setting up User Test Plans, User Test Cases, Tracking Defects,
Monitoring/Reporting to User Teams

Software Test Experience with Tools such as Quality Center

*Thanks, Prasad Rao*

Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com