Dear all,

Greetings,

 Hope you are doing good!!!

 This is Raghava from Damcosoft, as discussed, we are looking for
JAVA/JBOSS Developer for one of our clients.

 please go through the job description below and let me know your interest.

 *JOB Profile:*

*Role: JAVA/JBOSS Developer*

*Location: Topeka, KS and Forth Worth, TX*

*Rate:  DOE*

 *Responsibilities:*

*Key Skills will include:*

JBOSS Developer (Jboss, ESB, BRMS, Fuse, *Drools*)

·         Java

·         *Drools*

·         BRMS

·         *Fuse ESB*

·         JBoss EAP

·         Apache Camel

·         Fabric8

 ·         Significant previous work writing to network-based APIs,
preferably REST/JSON, XML/SOAP.

·         Solid background in JEE Application Server Technology and JEE. –
Extensive background in Databases.

·         Knowledge of the Spring Framework Features: – Spring MVC, Spring
Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc.

·         Understanding of Messaging Systems such as JBoss Messaging,
IBMMQ, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ.

·         Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment,
Test Driven Development

*NOTE:*Please have some good quality resources – who are hands-on and can
do coding.

The interview process is tough and the consultant will be asked to
program/code during the interviews

*Thanks and Regards*

*Raghu*

*Executive Recruiter*

*+1 631-759-8044 Ext: 308 (O)*

E: raghavendra.kond...@damcosoft.com

 NY Office:  112 W 34th St, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

PA Office:  3030 Gettysburg RD, Camp Hill, PA 17011

 Corporate: www.damcosoft.com

 *Please consider the planet before printing | Switch off as you go |* *Recycle
always |* *Your child deserves a better world*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:** This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message*

 *Disclaimer*: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a *"REMOVE" in the subject line.*