Greetings!!

I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client.
Please go through the Job Description. Send me your updated resume and
expected rate for the below position.

*Job Title - Android HAL / Driver developer*
*Work Location - Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration - 6 months (might get extended)*
*Experience: 6 to 8 yrs*
*Start Date- Immediate*

*Responsibilities *
• Code, test, package and deploy Android native Apps based on functional
requirements.
• Use hands on knowledge of Android OS/Kernel, Android HAL, Android JNI and
NDK, Android framework and APIs to develop news apps.
• Minimum of 5 years of direct development experience in the areas listed
below.
• This position will report to senior staff engineer of the software
development group.
• Ability to work with a global development team.

*Skills & Experience required:*
• Must have Android HAL Experience at least for 2years in the recent
project.
• Native Android App development using Eclipse with ADT plugin OR Android
Studio
• Use of Android NDK and JNI to bridge between JAVA and native C/C++ code
• Use of Android USB Host mode and BT interface to pull data into an App
• Write and integrate Android daemon process
• Write and integrate apps using Android Binder IPC, Android system
services and Android HAL
• Must have used Baro, GPS, WiFi Android HALs in developing SW and Services.
• Analyze Android logs/crash logs via adb and logcat
• Ability to code App background services

Regards,

Syed Dilawar

Linked : https://www.linkedin.com/in/syed-dilawar-57859ab2

Scadea Solutions, Inc.