Very urgent DIRECT CLIENT Opening.  Please send the resumes at
su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: WMware Engineer
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Duration: 2-3 weeks

DCSD is looking for resource(s) to support internal teams in moving over
our core server and networking infrastructure from one facility to a new
one. This position is for someone with deep experience in the requested
areas, immediate availability and short term. We anticipate this position
need to last 2-3 weeks. Availability to start within 24 hours of selection
is critical to the meet our need. The below skills can be ideally presented
via one candidate but open to multiple candidates with deep knowledge in
either of the below needs.

VMware skills
VMware administration (versions 5.1, 5.5, 6.0) with Windows 2008/2012
server background
Demonstrated working knowledge of vSphere and virtualization principals and
concepts.
Deep understanding of SRM 5.1
Excellent knowledge of clustering & high availability - HP DL & BL servers
& Microsoft OS clustering
Good knowledge of SAN architecture, multipathing, World Wide Names (WWN) -
EMC & DataDomains
Good knowledge of blade and blade enclosure systems, particularly HP C7000s
chassis & BL series blades
Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
su...@cncconsulting.com