Greetings Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Avijeet* from *Human Micro Systems Inc*, One of our  client is
urgently looking for a* Software Design Engineer, *below is the Job
description, please feel free to call me back at *+1* * 410-525-5082*.

*Job Title : Software Design Engineer*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Location : Redmond, WA.*

*Job Description*

Microsoft is breaking new ground by delivering Bash on Ubuntu on Windows
and Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash/WSL) in Windows 10 Anniversary
Update, coming August 2nd, 2016.

We are planning to build an automated validation system to help measure and
drive Bash/WSL to ever greater levels of compatibility with Linux & tools,
and we need your help!

We are looking for a strong Technical Program Manager or SDET with great
software development skills, proven experience in Linux scripting &
automation, and the all-round technical & communication skills necessary to
help build a great solution for Microsoft and for the community.

You will get to work with the teams building Bash & WSL, other internal
teams throughout Microsoft, and with the public community, to define
requirements, research existing tools and tests, and help build an awesome
solution for Bash on Windows, on time, to spec.

*EXPERIENCE*

•             5+ years of experience is ideal – less than that would have
to be exceptional

•             Key performance measurements:  Contribution to the test
collateral for Bash product.  Can they complete filling in all the tests we
need for the Bash environment, being proactive in what we need, making sure
we are listening to what the community wants and are we delivering on this

•             Yosef, Rich, and feedback from the Colonel team will be
involved in measuring the performance

•             No degrees or certifications are required

•             Best VS Average:  Someone who has worked on either websites
or other backend services that run on Linux and making the product or
managing the test suites – real world experience with Linux tools.  Ideally
don’t want a ton of MSFT experience – more real world better (Ruby server,
when they see the product and making it better and they get it right away,
they get excited)

•             SDET with PM qualities because they will be engaging with
others often

*Qualifications : *

1              Set up a test environment for a Linux Server (Linux, Apache,
LAMP, MEAN, Node, etc) – real world experience developing or testing with
this type of technology - at least 1 year of experience

2              Working with open source projects – GitHub or Git or
familiar with open source – at least 1 year of experience

3              Familiarity with some test automation – integration test,
unit testing, UI automation – at least a year

*Best Regards..*

*Avijeet Pandey *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

*[image: Black telephone]**Direct : 410-525-5082*

*☒** avijeet.pan...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com
<avijeet.pan...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com>*

http://humanmicrosystemsinc.com/

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D15007.2077F2A0]