*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 – 8704*

*Remedy Lead*

*MOORESVILLE, NC *

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $52/hr on C2C*

*JD:*

*Customers is  standing up Remedy 9.1 (from 7.6) in a new environment.
Resource will act as the technical lead on the Remedy Upgrade project,
working closely with BMC,* to ensure proper installation and configuration
of Remedy 9.1 application based on the Business Requirement Document.
Resource is also responsible for enabling and supporting all the
integrations with the Remedy application.

7 to 10 years of IT experience of software development and deployment
Understanding of distributed system infrastructure Understanding of
implementing packaged solutions Understanding of implementing highly
configurable systems Solid experience of Unix and Linux commands Solid
communication skills Strong experience of remedy 8.1/9.1 Experience in Team
lead of Remedy solution Immediate areas of work will be on Change
management, Asset management, Config management and Release Management

Other requirements:

- Remedy development experience is required, but Remedy 9.1 experience is
not required. Preference is experience with at least Remedy 8.1.

- Broader technical team lead experience is required. Experience should
include leading technical teams through multiple packaged software
implementations and support.