Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *Linux
Engineer @ Sunnyvale, CA**.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at **630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com*
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>

*If this information was not relevant to you, I extend my apology for
sending this message.*

*Position: Linux Engineer*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA       *

*Job Requirements:*

·         Linux Systems Administrator

·         Experience  in KVM, hyper converged storage like Nutanix

·         MUST Have experience with Apache, Litespeed, CentOS, Nagios,
Cacti, DNS, hosted services, MySQL, R1soft, WordPress, cPanel

·         Must be familiar with cPanel installation and configuration

·         Background in IT or in a Data Center team

·         System Monitoring and Automation

·         Good knowledge of network design – Working with Firewalls, DNS,
Load Balancers

·         Strong sense for security – both internally and on the hosting
systems

·         Experience maintaining massive amounts of storage including
backup systems

·         Advanced Linux System Administration, Configuration, and System
Security.

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com* <mik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com* <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*