*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 – 8704*

*Performance Tester Lead with strong experience on **CA Wily Introscope *

*Portland, OR*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Max Rate: $ 50/hr on C2C*

*J.D:*

Tech lead to manage and conduct APM related activities

•◦Preferably have experience on any *performance testing via home developed
tool, direct load injection on middleware layer*

*◦Hands on experience in CA Wily Introscope *

◦Ground level experience on *WAS/EJB container *

◦Experience in *managing core development (Java) based performance testing*

◦Derive proper load simulation model, technical SLAs where the load will be
directly generated on middle layer

 Tech Architect to mainly concentrate on monitoring/tuning/solution•◦Experience
in Java based load injector/simulator – performance tuning of the simulator

◦Extensive level of monitoring – knowledge on native/system level of
monitoring in addition to Wily Introscope

◦Capable of analysis of in depth monitoring data and provide the tuning
recommendation for the migrated components

 Capable of Analysis reporting and working with the development/architect
team to derive solution