Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

Subject: java mobile developer
Location: Basking Ridge NJ
Duration: 6 – 12 month contract to hire

Note: Must be EAD/GC/USC – this is a 6 – 12 month contract to hire  - GC’s
and USC’s are preferred

*Reply Me At j...@itbtalent.com <j...@itbtalent.com>*

Healthcare insurance background is a huge plus
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Development projects for MCOE (Mobile Center of Excellence). There are
several projects that the MCOE is looking to staff up for. Both Mobile and
web/client-server. We have had to turn away

work because many of our resources have been re-allocated to the H4ME
Cross-Carrier mobile project. We are a team of 8 with very strong technical
skills with an interest in trying out new

technologies. We are looking to staff up based on demand.

*** TOP REQUIREMENTS: Java/Spring, JavaScript and JavaScript frameworks,
knowledge of full-stack architecture and good coding practices, good
communication skills.
the java developer will be working in their MCOE (Mobile Center of
Excellence). Size: 10-12 team members
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)
1. Development/Coding
2. Lead and participate in project planning and solution discussions
3. Mentor junior developers
4. System Analysis and documentation
5. Research and present new technologies

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
JAVA/Spring
JavaScript/Javascript Technologies: AngularJS, JQuery, React, Backbone,
NodeJS
Responsive Web, HTML/CSS and CSS/Frameworks: LESS, SASS
Web application and server-side security
REST
HTTP
JSON/XML
Agile Methodologies
CI/CD
UI/UX
SQL/NoSQL

Strong coding and technical troubleshooting skills (full-stack)
Effective communication skills
Mobile Development/web/client-server application development

Regards,
Jack Anderson -Sr.Technical IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.,
j...@itbtalent.com
Direct :  609-935-3773 X 103
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com