*PLEASE REPLY TO **pa...@e-zencomp.com **ONLY*

Hello,

I am *Pavan* working on behalf of *Ezen Computer Services, Inc*. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *San Francisco**, CA** *for *Multiple Sybase
Consultants*.

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.   Relocation:

8.      Expected Rate:

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*1.      **Title: Sybase Consultant*

*Duration:  12 Months*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

App/DB Progammers for Migrating services (~4 persons )

2.       Responsibility:

* Migrate/convert Sybase C embedded-SQL (C-esql) code to Oracle C-esql
(i.e., convert Sybase .cp files to Oracle .pc files)

* Integrate and test with services Tuxedo and cws code

* Unit-test the migrated/converted code

3.       Qualifications:

* C programming and SQL knowledge/experience (C embedded SQL highly
preferred)

* Familiarity with E*Trade development (services and databases) life-cycle
and environments

*4.      **Title: Sybase Consultant*

*Duration:  12 Months*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

App/DB Progammer for Migrating batch (~4 persons )

·         Responsibility:

* Migrate/convert Sybase batch code (mix of Perl DBI, shell/SQL scripts,
etc.) to Oracle

* Integrate and test within E*Trade batch framework

* Unit-test the migrated/converted code

·         Qualifications:

* Perl DBI, shell/scripting, and SQL knowledge/experience

* Familiarity with E*Trade batch framework, and development life-cycle and
environments

Regards,

*Pavan Kumar*

*Email: *pa...@e-zencomp.com