Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I came across your resume today and was unsure if you were locked into a
position or still open to opportunities.
Posted below is a job description of an opportunity I think you may be
interested in.  If this position is not of relevance to you, please feel
free to pass this information to any interested parties.

Role:1

*Title: CCAR Reporting Manager*

Location: NYC Downtown

Number of Positions: 50

Interview: Phone Followed by Face-To-Face

Duration: 6+ Months

*Must Have: Mid Level Experience with CCAR Regulatory Reporting with RWA
and PPNR*

*############################################*

*Role: 2:*

*Title: Curam developer*

Location: Sacramento, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Interview: Phone Followed by Face-To-Face

###################

Role:3

*Title: CVA Quant*

Location: Downtown, New York

Duration: 3+ Months

*Interview: Face-To-Face *

My client a top tier bank is looking to add senior level quantitative risk
modeler to their counterparty credit risk analytics team.  This is a growth
hire and for the right candidate will offer the opportunity to manage
projects as well as direct reports right away.  This group interacts will
multiple other areas of the business and is full of some of the industry’s
top quants.

#########################

Role:4

*Title: Internal Audit Analyst*

Location: NYC Downtown

Number of Positions: 5

Duration: 6+ Months

Interview: Phone and Followed by Face-To-Face Interview Must local to NYC.

*Must have: Internal Audit, PPNR, and Liquidity Stress testing+ Some Flex
Experience*

*Thanks & Regards*

Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter

Direct: 845-523-4543