Hi Friends,
Please share me you available consultants for the below position.

*Send resumes to **dil...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com>*

*Note: Need H1B copy at time of submission. Do not share me H1 Consultants
if you cannot provide me the Work authorisation copy*

*POSITION TITLE:  SDET   *

*DESIRED CPP LEVEL:  C3 / SC*

*LOCATION: Orlando, FL*

*DURATION: 12+Months*

*Qualifications*

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science

8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance

Strong knowledge of test automation tools and emulators

Strong experience and Thought-Leader in Quality Assurance and testing
practices

Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems

Strong technical skills in using tools such as: XML; Jira; Selenium;
JBehave; BDD; and WebDriver

Strong knowledge in Java development (for automation)

Knowledge in Python development (for automation)

*Dilvir Singh*

*Data **Solutions* *Inc*

Email: dil...@datsolinc.com  URL:  http://www.datsolinc.com