Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Atlanta, GA)* is currently
seeking a *(Network Security Engineer)* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Network Security EngineerLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: 6 months
Contract*

*!! NOTE: NEED US citizen or Green card !! *

*Job* *Description*:
Need someone that is Good with End Point tools Nessus experience is a must
on this one, Client would ideally like someone with the ability to engineer
a Nessus solution.
The Security Engineer II will design, build, integrate, and support
information security solutions at clients and specifically for the
Information Security Cyber Defense area (ISCD) specific to the Endpoint
(laptops/desktops/VDI/mobile). The engineer will focus on solutions to
support the Security Operations Center in their security efforts related to
endpoints, as well as develop new endpoint authoritative endpoint solutions
for client on a global level.

*Responsibilities*:
Develop and refine policies for endpoint tools.
Antivirus (Symantec)
Auditing (Tanium)
Intelligence collection (Carbon Black, Dell SecureWorks)
APT protection (Symantec, Carbon Black, Tanium)
Forensics support (Encase/FTK)

*Requirements*:
Advanced Persistent Threat
Mitigation Strategies
Attack and compromise methodologies
In-depth operating system knowledge of Windows (Server and client) and *Nix
systems
Ability to effectively complete work on time with minimum supervision
Be available for 24x7 on call duties
Develop and trouble shoot complicated security tools and their effects
Ability to maintain and improve skills through both structured training and
independent research
Ability to multi-task and withstand a heavy workload
Basic 7-level network understanding
Basic understanding of programming/scripting
(BASH/Python/VBS/Powershell)Basic understanding of programming/scripting
(BASH/Python/VBS/Powershell)
Preferred Qualifications 10+ years network/computer security experience
5+ years endpoint security experience, specific to audit and analysis,
malware response and/or security operations
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications such
as CISSP, GCIH, GPEN.

*Thanks and Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter Cognizant Technologies | Web: *
*www.cognizantechnologies.com* <http://www.cognizantechnologies.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515Direct: (609) 736-0817
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com>* Gtalk: **recruiterct2...@gmail.com*
<recruiterct2...@gmail.com>