Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Philadelphia, PA)* is currently
seeking a *(IT Business Analyst)* resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: IT Business Analyst/IT Golive AnalystLocation: Philadelphia,
PADuration: 6 Months Contract*
*Rate: $30/Hr on C2C*

*Discription:*
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for the delivery and Go-Live
support of an enterprise data alignment project for an enterprise wide
Labor Management Divison. Primary responsibility of this position is to
lead/document/support the site contacts through the project overview,
re-organization and the Go-Live process while documenting any issues/errors
within the application.

*Position Details:*
Must be able to communicate to varying experience levels of end users, the
proper understanding of the data alignment process and all applicable
technologies. Will support end users through design, go-live and post
deployment. Will be engaged with multiple sites concurrently and
responsible for updating all documentation and project plans throughout the
site processing project.Provide excellent customer service and support to
end users and form productive relationships with internal customers by
listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
Communicate to end users and project team in a professional and consistent
manner throughout the entire process
Provide proper communication, guidance and support to the end users
throughout design and Go-Live process
Responds to user problems, explains new processes, and presents
deliverables in a timely matter.
Communicates/escalates issues to leadership clearly and in a timely manner
to ensure timelines are not affected.
Document, report, and communicates project risks, progress and status to
management.
Escalate appropriate business process and standards challenges to the
technical team or leadership committee
Will manage multiple questions/issues for assigned sites.

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiterct2...@gmail.com