Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Philadelphia, PA)* is currently
seeking a *(Network Security Analyst)* resource to join their organization.
I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Title: Network Security Analyst Location: Philadelphia, PADuration: 6
Months Contract*

*!!NOTE: NEED EAD-GC, GC, USC !!*

interests which include systems, software, networks, computational elements
and data through deep knowledge of network and communication channels. Deep
network engineering skills and an understanding of the protocols throughout
the OSI seven-layer stack are required of this position.

*Required Skills:*5+ years’ experience in Network Design, Implementation
and Support related to routing/switching.
3+ years’ experience in Security Incident response and investigation.
3+ years’ experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion
Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), firewalls, network flow systems,
Anti-Virus, and/or other security products
3+ years’ experience in administration of monitoring and alerting tools
Extensive working knowledge of BGP, OSPF, MPLS, and IPsec.
Extensive working knowledge of spanning tree and layer two switching.
Working knowledge of F5 load balancers, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and Checkpoint
firewalls.
Extensive working knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS.
Ability to identify, recognize, respond and troubleshoot security issues in
a timely manner, including experience performing malware analysis.
Experience tracking source and destination IPs used during suspected
malicious communication activities.
Working knowledge of diagnostic tools including Wireshark, TCPdump, and
test sets.
Experience monitoring daily security reports and develops new reports as
needed by security, management, and auditors.

*Thanks and Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter Cognizant Technologies | Web: *
*www.cognizantechnologies.com* <http://www.cognizantechnologies.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515Direct: (609) 736-0817
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com>* Gtalk: **recruiterct2...@gmail.com*
<recruiterct2...@gmail.com>