Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation.

Client: CareFirst BCBS

Sr. Storage Systems Engineer

Columbia, MD

12 Months contract

Phone/Skype hire……………

Responsibilities:

Performs the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the
Distributed Storage, Storage Area Network(SAN) and Backup infrastructure,
systems and subsystems to support production operations, application
development and business continuity/DR recovery technologies. Maintain
hardware and operating system level software configurations for optimal
infrastructure performance, currency, and cost efficiency.  Support data
management, backup, replication and other technologies to ensure stability
and efficiency of recovery in the event of a disaster or other event.
Assists with troubleshooting and problem resolution associated with
hardware, system software, utilities and subsystems to ensure that the
organization’s response time goals and systems availability standards are
consistently met.

The current environments consist of approximately 7PB of storage, 3,000
backup clients and 3 redundant SAN Fabrics comprised of 13 director class
switches with over 2,500 connections.   Perform other duties as specified
by area Manager. Must be able to work flexible hours including some
weekends and holidays.  Position is subject to being "on call" for
after-hours support situations 24x7, 365.

Requirements:

This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science with 7 or more years of
prior experience in these specific technical disciplines in
mission-critical environments.  Equivalent experience supporting complex
and critical IT environments will be evaluated in lieu of these requirement
where applicable.

Big plus:  Backup and administration and SAN would be great to key on; use
virtual instruments in SAN; data domain experience with any other backup
would be great

·         Expert-level knowledge and experience managing and
troubleshooting enterprise and mid-tier class storage arrays with emphasis
on EMC.

·         Expert-level knowledge and experience managing and
troubleshooting storage virtualization/replication.

·         Expert-level knowledge and experience managing and troubleshooting
Storage Area Network (SAN) specifically Brocade Director Class hardware.

·         Knowledge and experience with backup administration with emphasis
on Avamar and Data Domain.

--------

Thanks,

Satya

Source InfoTech Inc.

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

W: 609-945-1180| F: 732-909-2282| Email: sa...@sourceinfotech.com |
Website: www.sourceinfotech.com

Disclaimer:  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@sourceinfotech.com for
automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.