Greetings!!

I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client.
Please go through the Job Description. Send me your updated resume and
expected rate for the below position.

*Exclusively looking for Advanced collections skillset in profile, dont
send me resumes without AC(Advanced collections) experience.*

*Job Title: Oracle Advanced collections functional*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Ideal Candidate for this role:*

1) Work with business users in US and LATAM  and lead the implementation
effort

2) ands on implementation experience and SME in Advance collections,
channel revenue management, credit management

3) in addition to the consulting roles, experience as a finance business
user is preferred

Consultant will work with the client IT group in the implementation of
the Accounts
Receivable, Credit Management, Advanced Collections,

• Document identified enhancement / customization designs

• Document identified data conversion process

• Configure oracle applications modules based on identified business
requirements and best practice processes

• Document application configuration, including required enhancement /
customization implementation, updating whenever changes to application
configuration occur

• DS030 Application Configuration Document + AN100Functional Design
Documents for agreed gaps

• Business System Testing and Transition

• Perform unit testing with key process owners and business users,
validating identified configuration / solution supports Diversified Brands
business requirements

• Coordinate with key process owners and business users to develop test
scripts

• Assist with Conference Room Pilot (CRP) with key process owners and
business users to insure application configuration and functionality
supports Diversified Brands business requirements

• Update application configuration or modify enhancements / customization's
where gaps in functionality / process are identified during testing

• Configure User Acceptance Test environment

• Assist with User Acceptance Test (UAT) according to Diversified Brands
process requirements

• Test Scripts (To be created by Diversified Brands with support from
Sherwin-Williams IT group and Caliber Services).

Regards,

Syed Dilawar

Linked : https://www.linkedin.com/in/syed-dilawar-57859ab2

Scadea Solutions, Inc.