Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation.

*Data Analyst*

*Mt. Laurel, NJ*

*6+ months*

*No EAD-OPT/CPT !!*

*Must be able to go for F2F !!*

*Skills:*

·         Very good analytical skills

·         Experience with *Tableau *

·         Need good SQL experience, creating queries

·         Database knowledge

·         Any BI, Hadoop experience preferred

·         Somewhat know development- just enough to be able to speaking
with their developers and not have to be spoon fed information

·         Know their way around data.

*Required Skills:*

·         5-8 years’ experience in Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
realm.

·         Proficiency with Microsoft SQL and database technologies required.

·         A demonstrated ability to create and execute SQL queries,
manipulate and analyze data. Proficiency with Excel is also required to be
successful in this role.

·         Experience in Capacity planning, network engineering or network
operations role with one or more years in a voice/video/data environment is
a plus.

·         Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies, such as IP,
TCP, Multicast, etc is a plus.

·         Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate (verbal and
written) with both team members and management.

·         Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, while
demonstrating the personal initiative needed to succeed in such an
environment.

·         Must be a detail-oriented person and possess solid organization
skills.

·         Scripting / automation skills considered a plus.

·         Creative, self-motivated team player willing to take ownership of
tasks assigned and new responsibilities as required.

·         Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

W: 609-945-1180| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<sa...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.