Hello Partners,

Hope you doing great today..

I am Anshuman from OnSpot Serve, One of my client is looking for *Mule Lead
Developer*  Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the
below position.

And please send me profile @ anshu...@onspotserve.com.

*Role: Mule Lead Developer*

* Duration: 6+ Months Location: Orlando, FL*

*Interview Process: Skype & Telephonic*

*(USC, GC, EAD Only)*

*Responsibilities:*

Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware
projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical
directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance
existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business
requirements
Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint
Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and
on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
Write technical and design documents for proposed solution
Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
Provide technical ability screening for new team members

*Required Skills:*

Must have strong hands on experience and the ability to interact with the
client.
At least 5+ years of experience with Mules.
Ability to develop Mule services/integrations between salesforce and other
systems
Knowledge on Agile process.
Hands on experience in EAI/SOA practices
Experience is Salesforce is a huge plus.
1+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented
architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using
Mulesoft 3.x
Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
Working knowledge in integration projects using Mule CloudHub and Mule ESB.
Solid understanding of the design patterns

*Full Legal Name                *

*Job Title*

*Current location*

*Total experience*

*US Experience*

*Phone*

*Email *

*Skype*

*LinkedIn*

*Visa Status*

*Last 4 digits of SSN*

*Resume *

*Relocation*

*Availability *

*Date of Birth (MM/YEAR)*

*Year of Graduation/Masters*

*Name of the University*

*Highest Qualification *

*Employer’s Details (If Any)*

*Best Regards..**.*

*Anshuman*
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 118
E: anshu...@onspotserve.com
Hangout : anshuons...@gmail.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
www. <http://www.hanac.us/>*onspotserve.com <http://onspotserve.com>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>

P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail**.*
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*