Hello,

Trust you are doing well.

My name is Shiva Sai and I am a Recruiter with US Tech Solutions. US Tech
Solutions is a global firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and
total workforce solutions. I came across your resume and wanted to send a
quick note your way.  To learn more about US Tech Solutions, please visit
our website www.ustechsolutions.com.

We have a great opportunity that you may be interested in and the details
are listed below. Our client is based out of *Pleasanton, CA* and is
looking for a *Sr. Java Developer* to add to their team. I have reviewed
your profile and feel that you would be a great fit. Please go through the
details of the job, if interested please contact me at *201 932 1487* or
send me an email at

*shiv...@ustechsolutionsinc.com* <shiv...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

Please send me your updated resume. Please ignore if it is not suitable or
if you have received it already.

*Title:* *Sr. Java Developer*

*Location:* *Pleasanton, CA ( **1st preference CA only)*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Description*

·         As a member of an Agile development team, the role is expected to
contribute technical expertise in test design and execution, leveraging
test driven development.

·         Challenge the status quo both technically & operationally.

·         Lead the Vantage development team in our organization by
establishing development processes, documenting developing standards, and
creating common components to be used in all our applications.

·         Write stable, robust and reliable unit, integration and system
level tests.

*Qualifications *

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer science , STEM field or equivalent
experience

·         5+ years’ experience in software development in *JVM based
languages* *preferably Java using Agile*

·         Strong understanding of object oriented design and *MVC patterns*

·         Substantial experience with optimizing front-end Web
applications, particularly for Angular applications

·         Experience with *Node.JS, REST and JSON*

·         Expert in using source control and build tools  *Git, Subversion,
Jenkins, Maven*

·         Experience of RESTful APIs and Webservices -- define and drive
the requirements

·         Expertise with RDBMS products like *Oracle or SQL Server.*

·         Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration) development
environments

*Thanks and Regards,*

Shiva Sai

Associate Team Lead - Recruitments